“In a time of uncertainty around travel bans and live networking events, Procurement Leaders are hosting a series of virtual sessions across the next few weeks to support procurement teams mitigate against disruption, stay on track to deliver their strategic objectives and continue to absorb external insights. Procurement Leaders have extended this offering to the wider community and not only our members. We hope you find value in them. ” – Procurement Leaders
Adapting to coronavirus: Supply chain disruption and resilience
Thursday 19 March – 11am EDT | 3pm GMT – 1 hour
Coronavirus webinar series (1/4)
While procurement has kept supply chains operating in the wake of the virus’ spread, thoughts are turning to what can be done long-term to ensure businesses are better insulated.
- How functions have responded to coronavirus and what they have learnt
- Lessons learnt from 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan and why these weren’t widely adopted
- How technology can support risk mitigation
Procurement’s moment is now: C-suite alignment to deliver resilience and growth
Friday 20 March – 11am EDT | 3pm GMT – 3 hours
Virtual Learning Day
Global CPOs and expert analysts will join a series of quickfire sessions and Q&As to share their guidance on maximising efficiency and deliver on business goals in a time of uncertainty.
- Building resilient partnerships through value to manage risk
- How do you find efficiencies to deliver on your growth plans for this year?
- Winning in a downturn: How to future-proof your procurement strategy